IFLA World Congress 2019 will take a closer look at urban transformation, green mobility, healthy and beautiful landscapes and community participation. During three days in Oslo, the aim is to inspire, challenge and intrigue you. We want you to share and reflect on the knowledge that is developed, presented and discussed.
Friday 20 September IFLA arranges WALKS + TALKS to some of the most interesting areas of Oslo and adjacent neighbourhoods. We will follow the seafront and the main waterways where some of the main transformation-areas are found. There will be theme walks on urban ecology and green mobility, and visits to historical and contemporary parks and urban open spaces. We will walk, go by tram, tube, bicycle, boat and wade/swim!
Join us in moving one step further to understand and protect our COMMON GROUND.
Sider i kategorien «IFLA 2019»
Under vises 17 av totalt 17 sider som befinner seg i denne kategorien.
- Walks+Talks: Aker River
- Walks+Talks: Bjerkedalen Park
- Walks+Talks: Botanical Garden
- Walks+Talks: Bygdøy Peninsula
- Walks+Talks: Ekeberg park
- Walks+Talks: Frogner + Vigeland Park
- Walks+Talks: Government Quarters + National Museum
- Walks+Talks: Grorud Valley Park
- Walks+Talks: Grorud Valley Park on a bike
- Walks+Talks: Harbour Promenade
- Walks+Talks: Hovin District
- Walks+Talks: Oslo Science City
- Walks+Talks: Palace Park
- Walks+Talks: Reinventing Tøyen
- Walks+Talks: Sandvika Fjord Park
- Walks+Talks: Sustainable Fornebu
- Walks+Talks: Urban Ecology